Re: ODE Stiff Systems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106385] Re: ODE Stiff Systems
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:30:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

the message means that the at some place the solution is changing very

rapidly compared to the rest of the integration range. You may e.g.

split the integration range into several intervalls. You may also try

the option: "StiffnessSwitching".

Anyway, it always helps if you give a simple example.

Daniel