Re: Re: Re: More /.{I->-1} craziness

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106419] Re: [mg106410] Re: [mg106370] Re: More /.{I->-1} craziness
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:47:43 -0500 (EST)

I never said the change was a good idea. I've said some of us learned from
the thread, so it was worth (some) discussion.

And I DID say that WRI has broken plenty of user code in the past.

Ask David Park about colors changing their Head... or anybody (virtually
everyone) who had graphics output as side-effects in every one of their
notebooks.

Anybody who used Show was probably forced to reexamine that code.

Et cetera.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com