Button Initialization

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106454] Button Initialization
  • From: Francisco Javier Chávez Contreras <francisco.chavez at usach.cl>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:57:49 -0500 (EST)

Hello Friends,

I have installed the v7 of Mathematica. I created a Notebook with many
"Buttons", many of them are for import XLS files.

The buttons are generated as follows: Button["Buscar XLS", tabla1 SystemDialogInput["FileOpen"]]

and work very well, but if i close Mathematica and then re-open the
notebook. I press the "Button" but the variable "tabla1" are empty (should
contain the path of the selected file).Therefore, I need to press
shift-enter to resume using the "Button". Is there any way that the Buttons
are automatically activated when opening the ".nb" file?.

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Francisco Chavez
Santiago, Chile.