Re: Re: Initialization problem in a DynamicModule

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106715] Re: [mg106671] Re: Initialization problem in a DynamicModule
  • From: Ariel Sepulveda <sepulveda.cuevas at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:57:31 -0500 (EST)

Itsvan:

Assigning values inside Initializaiton causes the DynamicModule to change
last session values with initialization values.  My opinion is that this is
not wrong but is not what is intended/expected from DynamicModule.  You can
try creating both cases and then comparing behavior after quitting Kernel.

Ariel

--
Ariel Sepulveda, Ph.D.
ariel.sepulveda at prontoanalytics.com