Re: Re: Sorting paired columns of dates and values

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106722] Re: [mg106717] Re: Sorting paired columns of dates and values
  • From: Ariel Sepulveda <sepulveda.cuevas at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:35:32 -0500 (EST)

Check SortByColumnMXL in this link (
http://www.prontoanalytics.com/products/mxlplus/documentation.htm).  MXLPlus
is part of BEST Viewpoints which is a product sold at the Wolfram Store (
http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/bestviewpoints/).  I'm working
on a low cost product (
http://www.prontoanalytics.com/products/spreadlike/overview.htm) which will
include most of the functions in the first link (those ending in MXL).  If
interested please email me and I can provide you a Beta version in the
meanwhile.

--
Ariel Sepulveda, Ph.D.
ariel.sepulveda at prontoanalytics.com