Re: NotebookGet/Read/EvaluateSelection Issues

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106795] Re: NotebookGet/Read/EvaluateSelection Issues
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 07:36:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I would kindly suggest to search the Mathematica Documentation and the
threads in this group for package creation etc.. Many extremely
competent people have spent a lot of time to explain how it can be done.
This will save you a lot of time and hassle sooner or later. Think of it
as a batch script for the kernel (and/or frontend). Somewhat simplistic:
If you can program it in a notebook, you can do it in a package as well.

Regards,
Yves