Re: License terms for free Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106657] Re: [mg106885] License terms for free Mathematica Player
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akozlowski at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:44:34 -0500 (EST)

<http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/licensingterms.ht
> ml>
>
> Lotsa fine print!
>
> Some of the things you can and cannot do with the free Player, compared
> to a purchased Player, are listed at
>
> <http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/compare.html>

There is also another link I have seen (but I can't remember where) which explains that you agree to have your immortal soul enslaved by Stephen Wolfram for 1000 years every time you download any Wolfram product.
In my case it must be already over 10000 years but then what's 10000 years compared to DirectedInfinity[1]?

Andrzej Kozlowski