Re: Journals dying?, apparently rather slowly (was , I->-I)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106960] Re: Journals dying?, apparently rather slowly (was , I->-I)
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:48:50 -0500 (EST)

Hello mathGroup:

I have not seen any mention here of the Mathematica Journal. I have
read a few articles there. Usually I just download the .nb file. I
have not looked very recently to see if there are any dynamic
notebooks being published.

Should this be considered of model of the newer kind of technical
publishing?

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory