Re: Run Package vs Needs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110812] Re: Run Package vs Needs
  • From: "Miguel Galrinho" <miguel at galrinho.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:44:19 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you both for your help, but unfortunately the problem still persists.
I have all functions with a usage, so that's not the problem. The program
recognizes the functions (the help files work, for example), but doesn't run
them (using "Needs", because running the package by opening it and clicking
"run package", everything works).

Another thing I forgot to say before was that this package used to work fine
in Mathematica 5, but this problem happens with Mathematica 7. But I don't
think the problem has to do differences on the code, because otherwise it
wouldn't work when I click "run package" or when I evaluate all the cells in
the notebook. Do you think it might be anything to do with that?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Miguel Galrinho