Stem and Leaf Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110933] Stem and Leaf Question
  • From: jroge <jroge at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:05:19 -0400 (EDT)

I am creating some basic stem and leaf plots. I would like to reverse
the order of the stems in the output so they are decreasing from high
to low rather than the usual low to high. I have not been able to find
any documentation in the help system that explains how to reverse that
order. I have tried the reverse function but that doesn't seem
compatible.