Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110935] Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
  • From: Roman <rschmied at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:21:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all! Indeed a combination of Locked, ReadProtected, and
Encode do the job.
Now the question is: as I work in academic scientific research, would
I get more bug reports and patch suggestions if I published my package
under the GPL instead of encoded?
Thanks for any advice you have on this topic!
Roman.