Re: Mathematica link to a c++ lib

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110976] Re: Mathematica link to a c++ lib
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 03:10:26 -0400 (EDT)

MathLink itself is a strictly C interface, but it plays well with C++ code.  I
use MathLink with C++ all the time and, while I might occasionally complain
about the lack of some obvious extensions into the world of C++, I never have to
deal with anything which actually breaks in a C++ environment.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group