Re: Problems with Workbench Debugger Breakpoints

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111067] Re: Problems with Workbench Debugger Breakpoints
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <ndudenhoeffer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:09:16 -0400 (EDT)

Here are a few more details and a corrections to my original post:

Here is the structure: level3.m calls in the package definition level1.m,
level2_1.m and level2_2.m.  Both of the level2 packages also call level1.

My statement about private functions not working was incorrect.  What I
should have said is that although level2 calls level1, to use level1 within
level3 it seems I need to call it explicitly.

Debugging seems to work fine in both of the level two packages, but not
level1 or level3.

I also stated that I copied the contents to a new package and that solved
the problem, that was only temporary.  After running the debugger a few
times, I ran into the same issue again.  Maybe it's just a settings issue
that I am missing?

Nate

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Nate Dudenhoeffer <ndudenhoeffer at gmail.com