TeXForm in 7.0.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111333] TeXForm in 7.0.0
  • From: Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:52:40 -0400 (EDT)

Apparently, when there are consecutive TeXform commands on the same cell separated by carriage return, only the last one produces an output. This does not happen with TraditionalForm. I seem to remember that in previous versions of mathematica this was not the case (I am on 7.0.0, Mac version). Is this a known bug?

TeXForm[a + b]
TeXForm[a/b]
TeXForm[a - b]

a-b