Re: Disable save in player pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111349] Re: Disable save in player pro
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <ndudenhoeffer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:55:35 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the response John.
The dilemma you mention of saving the notebook while still in development
brings to mind another question, which is somewhat off-topic.

I would like to be able to edit a file just before deployment using a script
outside of Mathematica.  Perhaps an expression search in Workbench, or maybe
just using grep in a text editor.  The option you mention would be nicely
applied with this method, I also might like to apply Editable->False in some
cases.  I also often edit stylesheets in a text editor.

The problem with this is that then I get the error message about the file
being edited outside of Mathematica.  Is there a way to prevent that error
dialog?

Thanks,
Nate