Re: How to remove cells with a style?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111374] Re: How to remove cells with a style?
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 06:44:13 -0400 (EDT)

On 7/28/10 at 7:25 AM, slawek at host.pl (slawek) wrote:

>How to remove all cells with "text" style, i.e. strip all comments
>from a Mathematica notebook?

With the front end running on Mac OS X, I can do the following:

opt-click when selecting any one "text" style cell. This causes
all cells with the same style in the notebook to be selected.

Now, I can delete all of the selected cells by simply using the
delete key.

I am sure there is a similar key stroke for other platforms to
select all cells of a given type. I simply don't know the
equivalent key strokes for other platforms.