Re: space between frame and plot on contourplot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110074] Re: space between frame and plot on contourplot
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 04:21:55 -0400 (EDT)

ContourPlot[Cos[x] + Cos[y],
 {x, 0, 4 Pi}, {y, 0, 4 Pi},
 PlotRangePadding -> 0]

Bob Hanlon

---- gummyshark <kelsi.singer at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hi,

When I make a contourplot, and put a frame on it, there is always a
white space between the plotted area and the frame (shaded area if you
have the shading on, or just a space between where the contours end
and the frame)  I tried putting the frameticks on the outside, and
that didn't help.  I am using version 7.  Does anyone know how to get
rid of that white space?  Essentially I want to have my contours
intersect the frame, not have a space between them and the frame.

Thanks!