Re: Problems running Mathematica and WordMS together in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110065] Re: Problems running Mathematica and WordMS together in
  • From: Arne Eide <arne.eide at maremacentre.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 04:19:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I also have been running MS Word 2007 with Mathematica 7.0.1 on my Win7
64-bits OS on a Acer Ferrari 5000 without problems until recently, when I
started loosing contact with Mathematica during sessions. Several times I
have had to close the program by the task manager. Could it be some MS
updates which created this? I have accepted automatic updates. Only a few
days ago I discovered the connection to MS Word. I cannot use the
compability mode when employing the Workbench, so I was in fact happy to
find a way to run Mathematica. But I would be even more happy to be able to
also run Word at the same time...

Cheers,
Arne