Re: DateListPlot (Margins? or something?)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110158] Re: DateListPlot (Margins? or something?)
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 08:45:10 -0400 (EDT)

PlotRangePadding

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: telefunkenvf14 [mailto:rgorka at gmail.com]

Group:

This is driving me nuts. I recall using ContourPlot a while back and
finding an option to eliminate the 'padding' around the plot (i.e.,
between the plot and the frame), but can't find my previous work.
Grrr...

Does anyone know what option I'm thinking of? (And do you know if it
will also work for DateListPlot?)

-RG