Re: Push to clipboard?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110186] Re: Push to clipboard?
  • From: István Zachar <zac at freemail.hu>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:06:01 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I'm aware of the method you suggested below, but since it does
not satisfy my needs, I've come to the very same conclusion: a
FrontEndToken must be used. Although I have no idea how to do that.
What I know is that I don't want to manually select anything, just
send the value of any named variable in memory to the clipboard. So no
manual selection, no extra notebook appearing, not any visual feedback
on the process. Actually ths functionality seems so obvious I wonder
why there isn't any established method to cover it.