organization of many notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110370] organization of many notebooks
  • From: Christopher Arthur <aarthur at tx.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

What's a good way to make a list of these notebooks:  many files in many
directories, and each has cell tags.  I would like a kind of index that
references all the cells in all the notebooks by their cell tags.  Is
AuthorTools good for this?  It seems to want that I would remake all of
the cell tags.

Chris