Re: Reading Binary Data from SQL Request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110412] Re: Reading Binary Data from SQL Request
  • From: Stephan Schiffels <stephan80 at mac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:48:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for you help.

I have found a way around this problem, which goes along the line of the solution below, but circumvents the Stream:

myRealDataString = FromCharacterCode[data[[1,1,1]]];

reals = ImportString[myRealDataString, "Real64"];

This works.

I might even switch my database-column format to pure Text, then I don't even have to use FromCharacterCode.

Anyway, I guess the problem is solved,

Stephan