Re: Bar chart style with ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110473] Re: Bar chart style with ListPlot
  • From: "Michael A. Gilchrist" <mikeg at utk.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:44:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Michael,

Thanks to you and the others who've responed.  That was almost exactly the
type of solution I was looking for.

I'm left with one question and that is, "How do I get the colors to
automatically parallel the colors being used for the symbols?"  I suspect one
can do this with a function command embedded within the FillingStyle-> option,
but I've always found the syntax for such things trick.

Thanks again for pointing out this simple solution and any help with this
latter request would be appreciated.

Best,

Mike