Generating Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110491] Generating Problems
  • From: EW <eadlam at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 02:10:24 -0400 (EDT)

On the Mathematica website I saw a short webcast on using mathematica
to generate practice problems. I tried to find more information on how
to do that but all I could find was the quiz generator for the
Mathematica Teacher edition. I have the student edition. Does anyone
know how I can go about generating practice problems?