Re: how to automatically include own package into different
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110624] Re: how to automatically include own package into different
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:58:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
> I am thinking of this: have one package, put in it all the useful > functions I create and reuse. When writing a new demo, open the package > notebook, and copy/paste from the package notebook the specific > functions I need to use in the new demo. > > If I found I need to fix something in the function copied, I fix it, and > copy the corrected version back to the package notebook overwriting the > old function. This way, I have one master version of the function, and > not many spread all over the place. How does this sound? It sounds very good to me. I would do the same.