Re: Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107958] Re: [mg107931] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 05:25:37 -0500 (EST)

He's talking about the Preferences in Wolfram Workbench 2.0.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: AES [mailto:siegman at stanford.edu]

In article <hmj219$ead$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de> wrote:

> I just realized that there is an extra setting for the help system, in
> Preferences -> Help -> "Open Help Contents" you can choose to open help in
an
> external browser.

Are you talking about something in Mathematica Preferences here, or in
the Mac OS Help System or some other OS?

I don't find anything that looks like "Preferences -> Help -> "Open Help
Contents"" in the Mathematica Preferences for the Mac version of 7.0.