Re: Texts in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108052] Re: Texts in Mathematica
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 04:05:09 -0500 (EST)

Hello Osman:

The Mathematica curated data  is nowhere near complete in the sense of all
objects (aka rows) having all properties filled in and/or correct. I
assume this is true because of the sheer volume of the data.

Recently I found a different attribute value between Mathematica V7 and W|A.
So either it is being updated or the supplied values are the best they
can find.

Maybe they need to have a place for this stuff to be reported.

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory
http://www.youtube.com/congruentlight

On Feb 18, 2:16 am, Osman Tuna <osmantunagok... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There are some books in Mathematica (i.e. Origin of Species, Alice in Won=
derland...) But some properties of these texts are problematic, for example