Re: Re: Mathematica function to calculate correlation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108131] Re: [mg108094] Re: Mathematica function to calculate correlation
  • From: Yun Zhao <yun.m.zhao at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 06:20:19 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your reply.  But remember, the set of data values is 20 data
points, and my computed distribution of n(t) is a function of t, so
thousands and thousands of points.  When I tried to use

Correlation[data1, n(t)]

I get the error "Correlation::vctmat: The arguments to Correlation are not a
pair of vectors or a pair of matrices of equal length."  Please tell me what
I did wrong.  Thank you.

Correlation::vctmat: "

StyleBox[\"\"\", \"MT\"] The arguments to Correlation are not a pair of
vectors or a pair of matrices of equal length