visible and invisible button

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108295] visible and invisible button
  • From: tosbaga tosbaga <tosbaga_x at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:54:26 -0500 (EST)

I want to create buttons in GUIkit. One button say(Button A), and the other say(Button B). Button A appears on the screen but Button B not at start of the program. When I pressed Button A then Button B appears on the screen. When I pressed Button A second time Button B disapears again. How can I do this? I need example source for this.
Thanks