Butterworth filter

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108367] Butterworth filter
  • From: Luigi B <l.balzano at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:07:16 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,
 I have a table {{x,y}} of measured data with significant noise.
I am not into signal processing and I would like to filter this table
with a Butterworth type of filter.
Does anyone have a suitable routine?  (That would allow changin the
order of the filter as well, like the function 'butter' in another system).

Thanks, Luigi