Re: apparently simple graphic won't print when SaveAs[] PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108378] Re: apparently simple graphic won't print when SaveAs[] PDF
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 05:02:47 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for this reply David...

I ended up using the Distiller in the Acrobat Professional product and
Print-Selection from inside Mathematica. This cleared my most pressing recent
problem.

FYI: Amazingly even this did not help the rendering of a notebook with
lots of Pie Charts in a video I made. So WRI definitely needs to find
someone who can work on the printing interface to PDF (assuming this
is their problem). I have reported this to the support group.

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory
http://www.youtube.com/CongruentLight