Axeslabel containing capital n

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108404] Axeslabel containing capital n
  • From: Jim Lambaugh <lambaugh at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 05:58:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi

In my plot I need to label my y-axis N, but Mathematica recognizes
this as numerical value. How do I turn this off while plotting, so I
can label my axis N?

Also, I need to change the font of the N. But I guess that is easy as
long as the above problem is taken care of (i.e. just use Style)?

Best,
Jim.