Reverse the scale in Mathematica plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108663] Reverse the scale in Mathematica plot
  • From: Michael <zanzibarlector at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:37:57 -0500 (EST)

Dear experts,

How can I control the plot (reverse or mirror) so that my axes origin
wil be not at the bottom left but on the top right.
Example: This Plot ListPlot[Prime[Range[25]]] is going from bottom
left to top right. How can I change the plot so that it would go from
top right to bottom left (Axis Oridin 0,0 is at top right).

Thank,

Michael