Histogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108718] Histogram
  • From: Jim Lambaugh <lambaugh at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:21:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I wish to make a histogram, but the size of each bin should be
infinitely small. So I am actually looking for something that plots
the coordinate (x,y), where x is the value of something and y is the
number of times the value x appears in the list.

I tried BarChart and Histogram, but no luck. You guys have any ideas?

Sincerely,
Jim.