Re: Mysterious Apply troubles (a bug?)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113684] Re: Mysterious Apply troubles (a bug?)
  • From: Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 05:13:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi Sam,

Since you do not provide ddSA and ddSa functions, it is hard to say exactly
what is
wrong. The error you quote happens when you have supplied to a pure function
less
arguments than it expects (the number of slots used). In your case, you used
two
slots #1 and #2, but apparently supplied a single argument.

Regards,
Leonid