Fonts in Demonstrations and Player Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113736] Fonts in Demonstrations and Player Notebooks
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:55:09 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I'm starting to develop a set of Mathematica Player notebooks for my economics classes and I was wondering whether there are any cross-platform font issues.  I'm guessing that the usual applies, that is, to restrict font families to those that are most likely installed on my students' machines.

Regards,

Gregory