Automatic Retrieve data from excel sheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113765] Automatic Retrieve data from excel sheet
  • From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:10:03 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have this problem:

I 've a spreadsheet in excel which is linked to a data provider which feed my
cells automatically tick-by-.tick . It means that each time the data changes
also the value of the cell change.
I would like to know if there is some way to import automatically in
mathematica the value changed into my excel spreadsheet
thanks
Paolo