Cell Convert to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113937] Cell Convert to
  • From: Stephan <stschiff80 at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:07:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I was always wondering, what the difference is between Cell -> Convert
To InputForm and Cell -> Convert To InputForm Display. The same question
goes for the other pairs in this submenu. It seems they are coupled
anyway, so their distinction seems redundand for me. This is not a very
urgent question, obviously, but if there is someone around who knows
this I appreciate an answer.

Thanks,

Stephan