Re: Anyone get OpenCL working?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114152] Re: Anyone get OpenCL working?
  • From: David Annetts <david.annetts at iinet.net.au>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 05:58:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

Actually, of the three examples at the base of the OpenCL section
(OpenCLLink/guide/OpenCLLink), this was the only example that did work
under Win7 x64 with a Radeon Mobility 4570.

The first two print a Manipulate-like box with "$Failed" in the area
where the Graphics are supposed to live.  The error I get is
"OpenCLFunction::invgrdsz: OpenCLLink grid size is invalid. >>".

I don't know what it means either.

D.