suggestions for version control or backup systems?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112863] suggestions for version control or backup systems?
  • From: Sebastian <sebhofer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:05:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I've been searching for a way to keep my nb-files in a version control
or backup system for a while now. At the moment I'm using bzr but I'm
not satified with it, as I managed to screw up my repository 2 times
now. I'm considering to move to git or mercurial as they may be more
suited to handle binary files.
Does anyone have any suggestions? How do you all handle your notebook
files?
Cheers
Sebastian