.NETLink and notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112911] .NETLink and notebooks
  • From: Charles Roddie <charles.roddie at nuffield.ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 05:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hello. I'd like to pass an array from a .NET program into Mathematica so th=
at it is useable from a Mathematica notebook.

The following code gets the object s into a new kernel (F# syntax):

open Wolfram.NETLink
let ml = MathLinkFactory.CreateKernelLink()
ml.WaitAndDiscardAnswer()
let y = new Expr(s)
ml.Put(y)
ml.EndPacket()

I'd like to open a notebook associated with this kernel, but can't find how=
 to do this.

Thanks for any help.