Re: Difficulty with Interpolation / FunctionInterpolation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112969] Re: Difficulty with Interpolation / FunctionInterpolation
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 04:50:04 -0400 (EDT)

My "Obtuse" package is written to take care of unstructured interpolation,
and contains five different methods. You could try with your data, and see
if any of the methods work in a satisfactory way. You might download the
package from http://www.familydahl.se/mathematica (free of charge). I have
put a new version there yesterday, and wanted to have that ready before
answering you. Please report if you succeed or not.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl