Graphics3D. How to join random points with a single line

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113066] Graphics3D. How to join random points with a single line
  • From: pikajap <deepstroat at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:28:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello.
Anyone knows a command to link points with a line??
Suppose you have something like
Graphics3D[Table[{Hue[-1+j/n],Points[List[1]]},{j,1,n}]

Where Liste[n] generates n random tridimensionnal points.

I have a work. I need to have n points with different color. ANd then i need to link them with the same line.
NB: i don t even know if my way is ok.
thx