Re: Why I keep getting error exporting notebooks to HTML? Crashes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113070] Re: Why I keep getting error exporting notebooks to HTML? Crashes
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:29:43 -0400 (EDT)

On 10/11/2010 6:43 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

 > It is a small notebook, some table formatted, that is all. So what is
 > the problem? I put the notebook here:
 >
 > http://12000.org/tmp/oct_11_2010/handout1_table.nb
 >
 > May be Table Formatted is what causing the problem. I'll try to
 > investigate more.

I did, and found what is causing the crash.

I have a Table which I format using TableForm.

When I type

Framed[ TableForm[...] ]

and then save the notebook to HTML, it works OK.

When I remove the Framed[...]  command from above, and rerun it, and
then save the notebook to HTML, then the problem shows up!

So, it does have to do with TableForm[] somehow.

I'll send a bug report to WRI support now. May be someone can look into
this.

--Nasser