Version Advisory -- Can I automate?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113096] Version Advisory -- Can I automate?
  • From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

Friends:

I recently purchased a copy of "Mathematical Techniques: An
Introduction for the Engineering, Physical, and Mathematical
Sciences," by Jordan and Smith. (A nice reference, BTW.)

The authors provide a large number of Mathematica notebooks containing
examples for each chapter. However, I'm growing tired of the version
advisory -- enable dynamic -- apply suggestions click'a'thon.

Does anyone know of a way to automate this process? (i.e, open each
file in the chapter 1 folder, run the version advisory check, accept
and apply the changes, save the file, and proceed to the next file?)

-RG