Re: argument list for ArrowBox?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113209] Re: argument list for ArrowBox?
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 05:53:53 -0400 (EDT)

I don't see why you'd find the graphics cells to be square. That's not
my experience and it's easy to set a certain aspect ratio:

Plot[x, {x, 0, 1}, AspectRatio -> 1/10]

Any picture that I import is shown in its original aspect ratio. So I
really don't understand your problem.

Your editing of the .nb file in a text editor seems unnecessary. You
can set all options using the option inspector in the Format menu. The
aspect ratio can be set in Formatting options/Expression formatting/
Graphics Box options/GraphicsBoxOptions/AspectRatio.

Cheers -- Sjoerd