Re: Release dates for Mathematica versions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113297] Re: Release dates for Mathematica versions
  • From: BobF <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:37:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Oct 19, 3:56 am, BobF <deepyog... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can look up the exact release dates for all
> the different versions of Mathematica over the years. I've found a
> couple in what research I've done so far, but nothing more than the
> closest year for all but three. Thanks for any hints or help anyone
> might be able to offer.
>
> -Bob

Thanks for the help - the Wikipedia entry is what got me started
wondering the "exact" dates - they had the year, but that was it.
Wanted to put dates in there that had a date that was as close to
possible as what it really had been. Nasser's and Murray's tips had
the best information so far. Thanks again...

-Bob