Re: palettes that would not move

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113384] Re: palettes that would not move
  • From: "fergt at 123mail.org" <fergt at 123mail.org>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to everyone.

The method proposed by BobF seemed the cleanest but, unfortunately, when
I try to change the values for the palette inside 'Option Inspector',
the modifications are refused.
In particular, I tried to change 'Window Size' from the value 'All' to
'Small' or giving some numbers, but writing these new values and cliking
the intro key has no effect and the value remains 'All'.
I believe this has to do with the fact that part of the palette is
actually outside the screen, because if I try to do the same with any
other widow it works perfectly.

What Andy proposed worked. But it would be nice to avoid having to
change the resolution for doing this.

I tried the solution of Joseph but I could not locate the option under
the Window menu of any notebook (there is not such a menu for the
palette itself).