Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113393] Re: how to read Wolfram technology conference 2010 presentations?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:14:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:32:54 -0400 (EDT), Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> How can one read these presentations shown here:
>
> http://www.wolfram.com/events/techconf2010/presentations.html
>
> spreading knowledge and information is good for everyone, no need to
> make it so hard to read about WRI technology !
>
> Please make all the presentations available for us to see.
>
> --Nasser

Please, be patient.  I believe most of the presentations (certainly all the ones
given by WRI folk...but I'm not 100% certain about the others) will be available
eventually.  But the company is firing all pistons at the moment on getting
ready for the imminent Mathematica 8.0 release.

We're not keeping any secrets.  We're just a little preoccupied right now.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group