GraphicsData["PICT" ... in cell does not display

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113425] GraphicsData["PICT" ... in cell does not display
  • From: Ron Burns <rrburns at cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:26:39 -0400 (EDT)

I am using Mathematica 7.0 on a Linux System and have some Notebooks
from that include cells such as:

Cell[GraphicsData["PICT", "\<\
=UH000000881 <..lots of data ..> 4@0X0230?l\>"], "Graphics",
   ImageSize->{282, 130},
   ImageMargins->{{0, 0}, {0, 0}},
   ImageRegion->{{0, 1}, {0, 1}}]
}], "Text"],

that do not display. What do I need to do to either convert the cell so
that it displays or at least show the graphics so I see what it is?

I tried Show on the GraphicsData but that did not work.

Thanks in advance for any help
	Ron Burns

--
R. R. Burns